Day 1 – Arrive Leh
On arrival at Leh airport, you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Hotel. Lunch at hotel. Complete day for rest toget acclimatize with the high altitude in Leh (Ladakh) which is 3500 Mtrs above sea level. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 – Leh (Visit Shey + Thikse + Hemis Monasteries)
After early breakfast full day sightseeing of Shey, Thiksey & Hemis. Shey was the summer Palace of Ladakhi Kings and is where you can see the 36Ft. high statue of Buddha made of copper and covered with gold. Thicksey : The twelve storied monastery of Thicksey is situated in the most prominent of positions, lies on an island Mountain. Finally visit; Hemis : Farthest away from Leh, this is the wealthiest Monastery in Ladakh belonging to the Red Sect – it is here each summer that plays are held and Ladakhis from all parts of the country will visit Hemis. Evening return to Leh.Meals and overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 – Leh – Khardongla Pass – Leh (85 Kms)
After breakfast day excursion to Khardongla pass which is the highest motor able pass in the world 5600 Mtrs and has been recorded in the Gunnies Book of world records. At the top enjoy the nature beauty of snow capped mountains. Afternoon back to the hotel and time for your personal shopping and explore market, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa and surrounding. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 – Fly Leh – Delhi
Transfer in time to the airport to connect flight for onwards destination.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for Xylo/ Qualis/ Scorpio
- Environmental fee (400INR P.P)
- 5% Government Service tax
- Any Airfare
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes