01 night Jodhpur | 02 nights Jaisalmer | 01 night Bikaner | 01 night Jaipur
DAY 1 – Jodhpur Arrival – City Tour
- On arrival at Jodhpur Railway Station, you will be met, assisted and get driven to your hotel, on arrival check-in at your hotel, later after some rest proceed for in & around sightseeing of Jodhpur, visit Jaswant Thada, an impressive Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum situated in the Umaid Public Gardens, Meharangarh Fort, located on a squat stonework Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. In the dusk, return back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
DAY 2 – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (290 km 7hrs)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to the heart of Thar –desert i.e. to the Jaisalmer. Founded in the 12th century, Jaisalmer is one of the flourishing regions of the medieval era having the main trade routes from India to Arabia, Persia, Egypt and Europe. On arrival check-in at your hotel.
- In this parched boondocks, many former menarche’s and flush merchants have constructed a unique and marvelous dwelling out of sandstone, which have withstand the battering storms of the desert throughout the era.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer.
DAY 3 – Jaisalmer
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for in & around sightseeing of Jaisalmer. Standing on a ridge of yellowish sandstone, the ‘golden fort’ is one of the largest fortifications in the world. The fort placed amidst the sandy expanse of the great Thar Desert, on Trikuta Hill, and has been the panorama of numerous battles. Its massive yellow sandstone walls are a tawny lion color during the day; fading to honey-gold as the sun sets, thereby disguise the fort in the yellow desert. Within the fort one can see the Rawal’s seven-storey citadel with delicately imprinted terrace, temples and havelis constructed by the Jain community. Renowned as the “Museum City”, golden city have some splendid imprinted havelis in the area including the Salim Singh-ki-Haveli, Nathmalji-ki-Haveli and Patwon-ki- Haveli.
- A visit to the golden city of Rajasthan will not be complete unless you will view the charming sand dunes sited outside the city. You will be driven there in a jeep and have an opportunity to enjoy a short camel ride. En route to the dunes, you will be taken to see the mysterious abandoned village of Kuldhara. For seven centuries, the Paliwal Brahmins made Kuldhara their home – one of 84 villages where they flourished in their heyday. The story goes that in the early 19th century the beautiful daughter of the village chief fell prey to the all-powerful prime minister of the king of Jaisalmer. The village people had two options – either surrender the girl to the minister or face his threats of harassment. The villagers packed up all their belongings and abandoned their homes, leaving behind a curse that anyone who tried to live in the village would perish; it has remained uninhabited ever since.
- Overnight stay at camp in Jaisalmer.
DAY 4 – Jaisalmer – Bikaner (330 km 8hrs)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Bikaner. Bikaner sited in 15th century by the Rao Bikaji – a progeny of the creator of Jodhpur. En-route, visit the Asia’s biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. On arrival at Jaisalmer, check-in at your hotel, evening is free at leisure.
- Akin to others cities of Rajasthan, Bikaner is also delimited by the elevated crannied-wall and enormous convoy trade ways. This city has preserved its medieval experiences and customary lifestyles. One can enjoy numerous forts within it.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Bikaner.
DAY 5 – Bikaner – Jaipur (350 km 8hrs)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and proceed for half –day sightseeing and visit the formidable Junagarh fort .The fort multifaceted has some of the most splendid palaces, like Anup Mahal, Ganga Niwas and Rang Mahal. Later continue drive to Jaipur, on arrival at Jaipur, check-in at your hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 6 – Jaipur Local – Departure
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and proceed for half day local sightseeing of Jaipur visiting the Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Tempal and Jal mahal. Later in the evening, get dropped at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 05 Breakfasts & 05 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 05 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.