02 nights Nainital | 02 nights Corbett | 02 nights Mussoorie
DAY 1 – Drive from Delhi to Nainital (300 km/approx. 8 hours)
- Arrive at the Delhi Railway Station/Airport and drive to Nainital. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure or enjoy a boat ride on Naini Lake (cost to be borne by traveler). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2 – Sightseeing in Nainital
- Today, go on a sightseeing tour of the town.
- The tour will start from the famous Naini Lake, which is considered as one of the 64 Shakti Peeths. It is said that this is the site where Goddess Sati’s eyes fell from her charred body that was carried by Lord Shiva. Besides beholding the scenic vistas of this lake, you can enjoy boat rides (on direct payment basis) on it. The cool breeze and the warmth of the sunrays will make your ride a pleasant one.
- After spending time at the lake, visit the Mall Road to do some shopping. Later, head to Mallital, where you will board a cable car to ride till Snow View Point. This cable car ride (on direct payment basis) will give you an opportunity to witness panoramic views of the beauty of this region.
- On completion of the sightseeing tour, come back to the hotel for dinner (at your own cost) and overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Nainital to Corbett
- Check-out from the hotel and proceed towards the first national park in the country – Corbett.
- This national park came into existence in 1936 as part of the initiative to protect the endangered Royal Bengal tigers. Since then, this park has not only been a protected zone for Royal Bengal tigers, but home to a large number of wild animals, including leopard cat, Himalayan bear, Tibetan wolf, Indian elephants and sambar deer. This ecotourism destination is best explored by taking a Jeep or elephant safari.
- On reaching the resort at Corbett, check-in and spend the rest of the day leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at the resort.
DAY 4 – Elephant Safari to Corbett
- Today, go to the Corbett Nation Park to enjoy an elephant safari (on direct payment basis) within its 520 sq km of area that consists of river belts, grasslands, marshy depressions, a lake and hills. During the safari, try spotting various bird and animal species. If you are lucky, you might spot a Royal Bengal tiger or leopard cat. After the safari, come back to the resort and relax. Stay overnight at the resort.
DAY 5 – Corbett to Mussoorie
- Located in the Garhwal Himalayan mountain range, this picturesque hill station lies at an elevation of more than 2000 m above sea level. The surrounding high mountains, coupled with pleasant weather and serene environs make it a favorite among tourists. The town has a number of places of interest, including Lake Mist, Kempty Falls, Mussoorie Lake, Jwalaji Temple and Mall Road.
- On reaching the hotel at Mussoorie, complete the check-in process and rest for a while. Thereafter, spend the evening at the popular Mall Road and the local markets to shop for handicraft items.
- Later, come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 6 – Sightseeing in Mussoorie
- Visit Jwala Devi Temple. Approximately 6 km from Mussoorie, it is built on top of Benog Hill in honor of Goddess Durga. From a distance, this shrine looks like the crown of Benog Hill, bounded by thick, green vegetation. Owing to its pious atmosphere and picturesque sights, visitors came here to not only seek blessings, but also relax. Thereafter, move to the Tibetan Settlement in the Happy Valley. Sanctified by the Buddhist spiritual leader, Dalai Lama, it has a playground, school and temple that show the influence of the Tibetan culture and architecture. Enveloped in greenery, it gives tourists the enjoyment of grasping the quaintness of nature and soothes their senses with fresh mountain breeze. Later on, travel to Mall Road for lunch and shopping at your own expense. End your day by returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 7 – Mussoorie to Delhi | Departure from Delhi
- Check-out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. On reaching Delhi, proceed towards the airport/railway station to board your return flight/train.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 06 Breakfasts & 06 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 06 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.