Goa: Welcome to Goa
- As you arrive at the Goa airport/railway station, an agent’s representative will receive and escort you both to the hotel. Complete-check-in formalities and unwind for a while. Spend the first day of your Goa honeymoon tour as per your wish. Go on a shopping spree at the nearby streets or enjoy a romantic walk at the sandy beach. After an entertaining day, come back to the hotel & stay for the night.
Goa: North Goa sightseeing tour
- Start the day off with a healthy breakfast and head out for your North Goa sightseeing tour. The first attractions to visit is Fort Aguada. Next up on your romantic trip is Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and the Anjuna Beach. As the second day of your Goa honeymoon comes to an end, retire to the hotel and have a sound sleep.
Goa: South Goa sightseeing tour
- Have a nutritious breakfast, and embark on a full-day South Goa sightseeing tour with your better half. Seek blessing for your newly-wed life at Shri Shantadurga Temple and Shri Manguesh Temple. Experience the colonial charm of Old Goa by visiting Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Goa: Departure from Goa
- Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for international airport/railway station. Board the flight/train to your home destination.
- Accommodation for 1 Nights and 2 Days
- MAPAI (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All tour by taxi (A/c Will work only in plain area)
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax and Driver Stay.
- 5% Govt. Service tax
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges
- Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
- Any adventure activities cost
- Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc.