02 nights Nainital | 01 night Ranikhet
DAY 1 – Drive from Delhi to Nainital (300 km/approx. 8 hours)
Arrive at the Delhi Railway Station/Airport and drive to Nainital. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure or enjoy a boat ride on Naini Lake (cost to be borne by traveller). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2 – Sightseeing in Nainital
Visit Hanumangarh, a famous religious centre and a beautiful picnic spot. Later, proceed for an exciting lake tour of three beautiful lakes – Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal and Sattal – situated at a distance of 5 to 8 km from each other. These lakes are known for their scenic beauty and lovely surroundings. You can also enjoy boating here. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 3 – Drive from Nainital to Ranikhet (56 km/approx. 2 hours)
This morning, drive from Nainital to Ranikhet. On arrival, check in to your hotel. Spend the day at your leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 4 – Drive from Ranikhet to Delhi (334 km/approx. 9 hours)
Check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi Airport or Railway Station for your return journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 03 Breakfasts & 03 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 03 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.