03 nights Mussoorie
DAY 1 – Delhi to Mussoorie
Arrive in Mussoorie from Delhi, and check-in at the hotel. Bounded by hills, Mussoorie is named after mansoor shrubs, abundant in the region. Here, tourists can breathe the cool air, undertake short treks, stroll on quiet streets or discover the colonial heritage by visiting old buildings. Later, stay in the hotel room for a peaceful sleep at night.
DAY 2 – Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Visit Jwala Devi Temple. Approximately 6 km from Mussoorie, it is built on top of Benog Hill in honor of Goddess Durga. From a distance, this shrine looks like the crown of Benog Hill, bounded by thick, green vegetation. Owing to its pious atmosphere and picturesque sights, visitors came here to not only seek blessings, but also relax. Thereafter, move to the Tibetan Settlement in the Happy Valley. Sanctified by the Buddhist spiritual leader, Dalai Lama, it has a playground, school and temple that show the influence of the Tibetan culture and architecture. Enveloped in greenery, it gives tourists the enjoyment of grasping the quaintness of nature and soothes their senses with fresh mountain breeze. Later on, travel to Mall Road for lunch and shopping at your own expense. End your day by returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Excursion to Kempty Falls
Today, go on an excursion to the famous Kempty Falls. This steep cliff-bounded waterfall is mostly visited by tourists due to its panoramic sight. You can take the pleasure of fishing and swimming in its shimmering plunge pool. Post getting refreshed by its cold water; retire to your hotel room for a peaceful sleep.
DAY 4 – Departure from Mussoorie to Delhi
On this day, you will leave for Delhi by road. Upon arrival in Delhi, proceed for your onward destination as the tour now comes to an end. Tour ends.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 03 Breakfasts & 03 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 03 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.