03 nights Manali | 01 night Dharamshala | 02 nights Dalhousie
DAY 1 – Arrive in Delhi – Drive from Delhi to Manali (570 km/approx. 14 hours)
- After arrival at the Delhi airport/railway station, get ready for a day replete with fun and excitement. Board your designated vehicle and start your journey towards Manali. Widely appreciated for its pristine beauty and pleasant climatic conditions, this hill station attracts a large number of tourists from all across the world. Away from the pollution of the cities, breathing the fresh air of this hill station is a delightful experience.
- On arrival at this exotic destination, check-in at the hotel and unpack. You can rest at the hotel room as there are no activities scheduled for the day. Alternatively, you can opt to go on a sightseeing tour to visit its prominent attractions or go to shop and eat at the famous Mall Road.
- Thereafter, retreat to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 2 – Manali – Full-day Trip to Solang Valley
- Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel. Later get ready for an excursion to visit Solang Valley. Solang Valley is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural Surroundings, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year .After covering the sightseeing back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 – Sightseeing in Manali
- In the morning, get ready and gear up for a sightseeing tour of Manali. Situated at an altitude of 2050 m above sea level, this hill station offers splendid view of the snow-capped mountains. Owing to its pristine natural beauty and serene environment, it also holds importance in global tourism. Some of the attractions of this place that are worth a visit are Pandoh Dam and Solang Valley. Surrounded by Cedar forests from all sides, do not miss a visit to the famous Hadimba temple, which is widely acknowledged for its beautiful architecture and religious importance. Pin Valley National Park and Himalayan Sanctuary are the two major attractions for wildlife lovers and photographers.
- After spending the entire day exploring this exotic destination, spend the evening at leisure by visiting the famous markets to shop for a variety of items sold here, besides trying out local delicacies.
- In the evening, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
DAY 4 – Drive from Manali to Dharamshala (246 km/approx. 7 hours)
- After getting ready, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Dharamshala. Located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, it is a beautiful city divided into two parts – Lower Dharamshala and Upper Dharamshala.
- On arrival at this destination, check-in at the hotel and repose for some time. Later, leave the hotel for exploring this enticing destination. Commence the excursion with a visit to the Tibetan Medical Centre, where patients are treated with the use of rare Tibetan medicines. After exploring this place, leave for St. John Church, which is very famous for its Belgian stained-glass windows. Also, you can take part in various meditation courses and visit numerous Buddhist monasteries dotted all around the city.
Spend the evening at leisure by visiting local markets to shop, eat and stroll to relax.
- Thereafter, retreat to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
DAY 5 – Drive from Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 km/approx. 5 hours)
- Soon after getting ready, check-out from the hotel and head towards Dalhousie. This small hill station, located in the northern side of Himachal Pradesh, is named after the British Governor-General, Lord Dalhousie. Located at an elevation of 2700 m above the sea level, this place offer sensational views of the surroundings.
- On arrival at Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel and repose for some time. You can spend the entire day at leisure, as there are no activities scheduled for the day. You can visit its prominent attractions or go to nearby local markets to shop for local items or souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Enjoy a good night’s sleep at the hotel in Dalhousie.
DAY 6 – Sightseeing in Dalhousie
- After getting ready in the morning, proceed towards the sightseeing tour of Dalhousie. Start the excursion with a visit to Panchpula, which is a very famous picnic spot. Panchpula stream serves as the major water source for Dalhousie and Bahloon. Also, there is a monument built here to commemorate the memory of a great freedom fighter Sardar Ajit Singh. After exploring this place, move towards Subhash Baoli, which is named after Subhash Chandra Bose. Owing to lush green surroundings, this is an ideal picnic spot. Bara Pathar, is a small village famous for its temple of Bhulwani Mata.
- This hill station is famous for its colonial charm, which is evident from its beautiful buildings, bungalows and churches. Among the famous churches comes the St. John’s Church, which is quite similar with the Roman Catholics church of England. While touring this destination, do not forget to visit the enticing Bakrota Hills. A walk in the winding streets surrounded by snow-capped mountains offers a lifetime experience.
- After the sightseeing tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 7 – Drive from Dalhousie to Delhi (564 km/approx. 12 hours)
- Drive from Dalhousie to the Delhi airport/railway station for your return journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 06 Breakfast & 06 Dinners.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 06 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.