Welcome to Goa!
- As you will arrive at Goa international airport/railway station, our agent’s representative will greet you. Later you will be transferred to the hotel where you will register yourself at the reception. The first day of your Goa tour is entirely at your own leisure and convenience. Explore the nearby shopping areas or take a bite of some local Goan delicacies. As the day ends you will return to your hotel for dinner and a comfortable night stay.
Explore the North Goa
- Embrace the beauty of Goa on the second day as you gear up to explore the sightseeing attractions of North Goa. Savour a delicious breakfast and get ready for a fun-filled tour for the day. The first destination for the day is the historical Aguada Fort.Along with this explore the Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach on your beach vacation to Goa. After an eventful day, come back to the hotel and sleep off the night.
Visit to South Goa
- Your Goa tour will take an exciting turn as you set out to explore South Goa. Post a healthy breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour of South Goa. Visit Shri Shantadurga Temple and Shri Manguesh Temple. With your Goa holiday package, explore the sightseeing attractions of South Goa like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. Enjoy mesmerising views of the Mormugao Harbour from the Dona Paula Bay.
The fascinating Island Tour
- Post breakfast get ready to have some real fun today as you embark on a memorable Island tour. Drive to the Coco Beach jetty and enjoy a boat ride to Grand Island while you spot dolphins and other marine species. You will also get the views of the Millionaire Bungalow and Fort Aguada. Post a finger-licking barbecue lunch at the island, drive back to the jetty. Return to the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
Excursion to Dudhsagar Waterfalls & spice plantations
- Today you will head to the famous Dudhsagar waterfalls and the spice plantation in Goa. Grab your breakfast quickly and head out for the tour to the majestic Dudhsagar Waterfalls. While coming back, enjoy a walk amidst the aromatic Spice Plantations. Towards the end of the day, come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the international airport/railway station. With your transfer, the amazing goa tour ends here
- Accommodation for 5 Nights and 6 Days
- MAPAI (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All tour by taxi (A/c Cab)
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax and Driver Stay.
- 5% Govt. Service tax
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges
- Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
- Any adventure activities cost
- Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc.