Goa: Arrival in Goa
- Upon arrival at Goa airport/railway station, an agent’s representative will greet you and guide you to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and relax for a while. You can spend this entire first day of your Goa family holiday as per your convenience. Stroll on the local streets, try out Goan delicacies or explore Goa’s glittering nightlife. At the end of the day, come back to the hotel and stay for the night.
Goa: South Goa sightseeing tour
- Post breakfast, embark on a South Goa sightseeing tour. Start with a visit to Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem and Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol. Admire the Portuguese architectural buildings belonging to the colonial era like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Goa: North Goa sightseeing tour
- Today, leave for a Dolphin sightseeing tour. Spot dolphins dancing in the waves of the sea. Come back to the hotel and have breakfast. Next, on your family holiday of Goa, head out for a sightseeing tour of North Goa. Visit Fort Aguada, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach. Towards the end of the second day of your Goa family vacation, return to the hotel and stay for the night.
Goa: Leisure Day
- Wake up as per your convenience and savor a hearty breakfast. Go out and indulge in souvenir shopping or relax on the pristine beaches of Goa with your kids. After an eventful day, come back to the hotel and stay overnight.
- Have a sumptuous breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Proceed to airport/railway station to board the flight back to your home destination.
- Accommodation for 4 Nights and 5 Days
- MAPAI (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All tour by taxi (A/c Cab)
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax and Driver Stay.
- 5% Govt. Service tax
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges
- Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
- Any adventure activities cost
- Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc.