02 nights Gangtok | 02 nights Darjeeling
Lying amidst the slopes of the Lesser Himalayas and blanketed by emerald green plantations of tea, Darjeeling is a picturesque town in the Indian state of West Bengal. The majestic Kangchenjunga towers over this beautiful town, which is the third highest mountain in the world. Popularly known as the ‘ Queen of the Hills’ , Darjeeling provided stunning locations for many Bollywood movies including Barfi, Main Hoon Na and Aradhana. Developed by the British, the colonial era architecture can still be seen everywhere in Darjeeling. Tiger Hill offers a spectacular view of both Mount Everest and Mount Kangchenjunga. Nestled between the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, the city of Gangtok rises.
DAY 1 – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
- On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and then you will be transferring towards Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On reach check into the hotel and the rest of the day will be at leisure. Return back to hotel, overnight stay at Gangtok Hotel.
DAY 2 – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After taking breakfast transfer towards the Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), which is 55 km away from Gangtok city? In the evening return back to the Gangtok for an overnight stay, Overnight stay at Gangtok Hotel.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
DAY 3 – Gangtok Local Sightseeing – Darjeeling (100 kms / 4 hrs)
- After taking breakfast transfer to towards the Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dulChorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Darjeeling Hotel.
DAY 4 – Darjeeling Sightseeing
- After taking breakfast visit magnificent views of the Mount Everest along the Kanchenjunga ranges. This is 11 km from the city of Darjeeling and can be conquered either by jeep or by foot through Chowrasta, Alubari (the oldest tea plantation) or Jorebangla and then you will be bouldering up incline to the peak, which will take about 2 hours at an effortless speed. Enroute you will be visiting the Ghoom Monastery, prevalently known as the Yiga Choeling Monastery situated at Ghum at an altitude of 8,000 feet.
- After having the crowcock meal, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday close), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. The evening will be free to explore the area your own or you can opt the shopping for your reminiscence. Return back to Hotel, overnight stay Darjeeling Hotel.
DAY 5 – Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
- After taking breakfast departing towards the NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 04 Breakfasts.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 04 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.