02 nights Darjeeling | 01 night Kalimpong | 02 nights Gangtok
DAY 1 – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
- On arrival, our representatives will meet and assist you at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and then transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). Check into the hotels once you arrived and rest of the day will be at leisure. The stay will be in Darjeeling followed by the appetizing dinner.
DAY 2 – Darjeeling Sightseeing
- After breakfast, today you will be driving to the Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to have magnificent views of the Mount Everest along the Kanchenjunga ranges. This is 11 km from the city of Darjeeling and can be conquered either by jeep or by foot through Chowrasta, Alubari (the oldest tea plantation) or Jorebangla and then you will be bouldering up incline to the peak, which will take about 2 hours at an effortless speed. Enroute you will be visiting the Ghoom Monastery, prevalently known as the Yiga Choeling Monastery situated at Ghum at an altitude of 8,000 feet.
- After having the crowcock meal, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. The evening will be free to explore the area your own or you can opt the shopping for your reminiscence. Enjoy the feast in the hotel followed by the overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Darjeeling – Kalimpong (57 kms / 2 ½ hrs) Sightseeing
- Early morning after having crowcock feast, you will be transferring to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.). Upon arrival check into the Hotel and then later in the afternoon enjoy a half-day tour of Kalimpong, Enroute visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills and Pine View Nursery. The overnight stay will be at Kalimpong.
DAY 4 – Kalimpong – Gangtok (75 kms / 3 hrs) Local Sightseeing
- Early morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to the Gangtok (5,500 ft.). Check- into the hotels for freshen up and then in afternoon proceed to visit the Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Enjoy delicious dinner followed by the overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY 5 – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Early this morning after having morning meal, hike towards the Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), which is 55 kms away from Gangtok city. In the evening return back to the Gangtok for an overnight stay.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
DAY 6 – Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
- This is the last day of your trip and after breakfast you will be transferred to the NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 05 Breakfasts.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 05 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.