01 night Haridwar | 02 nights Mussoorie.
Surrounded by the majestic Shivalik Hills on one side and the mighty Ganges River on the other, Haridwar exudes a mysterious charm that goes further than its reputation as a renowned pilgrimage center. This holy city in Uttarakhand attracts millions of tourists and pilgrims every year. The chaotic streets and the crowded banks of the river, with throngs of people taking a dip to wash away their sins, radiate a certain energy that is hard to miss. For Hindus, Haridwar is one of the most sacred cities, home to several temples such as Chandi Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple and many more. Mussoorie, located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, gives a stunning view of the spectacular Himalayas. Renowned as the ‘ Queen of Hills.
DAY 1 – Arrival in Delhi | Delhi to Haridwar
- On arrival in Delhi, meet our representative who will arrange your transfer to the holy city of Haridwar.
- Located on the banks of the holy Ganga River, Haridwar is regarded as one of the sacred cities for the followers of Hinduism. This ancient city is home to many revered Hindu shrines, such as Maya Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Bharat Mata Mandir and Chandi Devi Temple. However, the most important place of interest here is Har Ki Pauri ghat. Literally meaning ‘Steps of the Lord’, Har Ki Pauri is also famous for being the site of Kumbh Mela (held every 12 years) and Ardh Kumbh (held every six years). Every day after sunset, this site comes alive with the chanting of priests during the famous Ganga Aarti. Hordes of devotees come to this city just to witness this grand affair and pray to Goddess Ganga.
- Upon reaching the hotel in Haridwar, check-in and rest in your room. In the evening, proceed towards Har Ki Pauri ghat (on your own) to enjoy the aarti.
DAY 2 – Haridwar to Mussoorie
- Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the picturesque town of Mussoorie.
- This hill station, located at an altitude of more than 2000 m above sea level in the Garhwal Himalayan ranges, is one of the top tourist destinations in the country. The misty peaks, lush mountains and pleasant weather of this town attract thousands of visitors every year, especially in the summer season. Some of the top attractions to visit while in this town are Gun Hill, Mussoorie Lake, Jwalaji Temple, Mall Road, Lake Mist and Kempty Falls.
- Upon arrival at the hotel in Mussoorie, complete the check-in formalities and rest for a while. Later in the afternoon, go for sightseeing to popular attractions of the town, including Camel Back Road, Jwalaji Temple and Gun Hill.
- Camel Back Road is a 3 km long road, starting from Library Point till Kulri Bazaar. It has been named so because at a point on this stretch, there is a natural layout of rocks that resemble a hump of a camel. The sunrise and sunset views from this road are worth witnessing.
- Jwalaji Temple, located at a short distance from Mussoorie, is dedicated to Goddess Durga. It lies on the Benog Hill at an altitude of 2240 m above sea level. Gun Hill is the second highest peak in the town. To reach the top of this mountain, the cable car ride is the best option. Amazing, panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains can be enjoyed from here.
- Later, proceed to the popular Mall Road to shop for clothes, jewellery, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- After spending quality time at the Mall Road, come back to the hotel for dinner (at your own cost) and overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Sightseeing in Mussoorie
- Go on a half-day excursion to the scenic Kempty Falls.
- Located at an elevation of approximately 1364 m above sea level, this fall is surrounded by high peaks. You can even enjoy a dip in its cool waters. On completion of the excursion, come back to Mussoorie and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can either stay back at the hotel or explore more attractions of the town on your own.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 4 – Mussoorie to Delhi | Departure from Delhi
- Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Delhi. Upon reaching Delhi, proceed to the railway station or airport for your return journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 03 Breakfasts & 03 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 03 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.