02 nights Corbett | 02 nights Mussoorie
DAY 1 – Drive from Delhi to Corbett (250 km/approx. 7 hours)
- On arrival at the Delhi airport/railway station, you will meet our representative who will drive you to Corbett. Once you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
- Corbett, in the recent times, has become a favorite tourist haunt for its rich biodiversity. Established in 1936, it is known for being the oldest national park in the mainland Asia and first Tiger Reserve in the country. The park has varied landscapes – plain and mountainous, wet and dry, gentle and rugged, which is home to numerous animal and plant species. Among the most popular of Corbett’s wild residents are the Asiatic elephant and Bengal tiger. However, the area is equally famous for over 600 species of avifauna that makes Corbett one of the richest bird regions in the country.
- Relax the night away in the hotel room as the next day is full of adventure.
DAY 2 – Safari in Corbett National Park
- Get ready for an early morning wildlife safari (Charges applicable) inside the Corbett National Park. Donned with clear streams and rivers, dense forests and grasslands, the park is abode to several species of deer, wild boar, sloth bear, leopard, gharial crocodile, fresh-water dolphin and around 450 species of birds.
- For safety purposes, the authorities allow tourists in some selected areas of national park so that people get an opportunity to see diverse wildlife in their natural habitats. You may opt for a Jeep or elephant safari as they serve as the perfect way to explore this national park.
- Get back and spend the night at the hotel.
DAY 3 – Drive from Corbett to Mussoorie (287 km/approx. 7 hours)
- Check-out from the hotel and embark on a road journey to the spectacular town of Mussoorie.
- A lovely hill resort, Mussoorie is located on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan ranges in Uttrakhand. Blessed with mighty hills, pleasing climate and varied flora and fauna, this place is rightly known as ‘Queen of Hill Stations’. A paradise for nature walkers and adventure lovers, Mussoorie offers a fantastic view of the Doon Valley.
- Upon arrival in Mussoorie, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay and planning about the next day.
DAY 4 – Sightseeing in Mussoorie
- Following day, proceed to the Kempty Falls. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of water falling from a height of about 40 ft at this scenic waterfall. The lush green mountains and tranquil environs of this place serve as an idyllic picnic spot. After that, head towards the Mall Road, which is a popular shopping hub in Mussoorie. Located in the heart of the town, the Mall Road stretches from Cloud’s End to Rockville. The road is lined with benches and lamp posts that give a glimpse of the British colonial period.
- Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 5 – Drive from Mussoorie to Delhi (270 km/approx. 7 hours)
- Check-out from the hotel and drive to Delhi airport/railway station for your return journey. Tour Ends.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 04 Breakfasts & 04 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 04 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.