Goa: Arrival in Goa
- On your arrival at the airport/railway station, you will be greeted by an agent’s representative, who will escort you to the hotel. At the hotel, check-in and relax. Now, you have the entire day at leisure to be spent just the way you want. You can explore the places in proximity to the hotel you are staying in, sample some local delicacies.
Goa: Enjoy a sightseeing tour in North Goa
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast with your loved ones before setting out to explore tourist attractions dotted all over in North Goa. Start with the centuries’ old Aguada Fort, where you can drink in the breathtaking view around and breathe in the fresh air.
Goa: Indulge in a South Goa sightseeing tour
- Greet the morning by savoring a scrumptious breakfast. Now, get ready for a sightseeing trip of South Goa. Begin your tour by seeking blessings at Shri Shantadurga Temple and Shri Mangesh Temple. Later, pay homage to Lord Jesus Christ at Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Goa: Enjoy a half day watersports and a half day leisure time
- Savor a healthy breakfast before indulging in watersports as per this 6 nights 7 days Goa package. You will be taken to Candolim Beach to delight in watersports like Jet Ski, Paragliding, Banana Boat Ride, Bumper Ride, and Speed Boat Ride. These activities take your Goa holidaying to an all new level. Lifeguards are present at the beach who ensure your safety with the water play.
Goa: Island tour
- Relish a filling breakfast before starting for a full day tour to explore the Grand Island. Head to Coco Beach jetty, where you will enjoy a boat ride to Grand Island while spotting the friendly dolphins. The crystal clear waters of the island will tempt you for swimming and snorkeling spree. The colorful coral colonies and marine life will enhance your fun with water.
Goa: Excursion to Dudhsagar Waterfalls & spice plantations
- Have an energetic breakfast before starting off to visit one of the natural splendors of Goa – Dudhsagar Waterfalls, which is among the highest waterfalls of India. Carry a pair of binoculars to enjoy watching a variety of birds and animals. For trekking enthusiasts, there are exciting trekking trails.
- Have one more breakfast on your Goa trip today and pack your bags to return home. Check–out from the hotel and be prepared to be transferred to the airport or railway station. En route, as you think about the wonderful time enjoyed in Goa, your return journey will be more pleasant.
- Accommodation for 6 Nights and 7 Days
- MAPAI (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All tour by taxi (A/c Cab)
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax and Driver Stay.
- 5% Govt. Service tax
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges
- Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
- Any adventure activities cost
- Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc.