04 nights Leh
Leh is an enchanting utopia that literally makes you feel on top of the world. A prominent city in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, it is a place where the stars shine brighter and the majestic Himalayas loom over you. For the travelers who really want to experience peaceful bliss with a slice of adventure, Leh is the perfect destination. You can engage in adrenaline-pumping adventure sports of the place or discover your spiritual side in one of the district’ s numerous monasteries, such as Thiksey Monastery and Shanti Stupa. Adventure lovers, bikers in particular, will love to explore the never-ending stretches of mountain paths around the city. Equally fascinating is the culture.
DAY 1 – Arrive in Leh
- Arrive at Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport in Leh. (On a clear day, from one side of the aircraft, you can witness the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, witness the Nun Kun mountain massif.) As soon as you arrive, meet PPT Pretty Planet Travels representative and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Spend rest of the day relaxing at the hotel and get acclimatized with Leh. Enjoy a refreshing tea or coffee at the hotel. In the evening, visit Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa and Leh Market. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2 – Leh Excursion to Indus and Sham Valley Region
- Post breakfast, proceed for the excursion. Visit Thikse Monastery, Shey Monastery, Rancho’s School in the movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Sindhu Ghat. After visiting Sham Valley, visit Hall Of Fame (museum constructed by India Army), Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Magnetic Hill. Later, head to the confluence of two rivers and visit the Chadar Trek area. After the excursion, return to Leh. Facilities for dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at a hotel, in Leh.
DAY 3 – Leh – Excursion to Khardung La Top – 18,390 ft. (39 Km / 2 hours, one-way)
- Post breakfast, drive to Khardung La which is one of the highest motorable road in the world. Enjoy the splendid view from this pass. In the afternoon, return to the hotel for lunch. Later, stroll around the market and indulge in last minute souvenir shopping. Facilities for dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel.
DAY 4 – Leh (Pangong Lake Excursion) 14,000 Ft. (140 Km/5 hours, one-way)
- After an early breakfast, proceed for Pangong Lake through Chang La Pass. Stop by at Chang La Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax and enjoy a cup of tea. Head to Pangong by travelling through few small villages and finally get a glimpse of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). After spending some time at Pangong, return to Leh by late afternoon. In the evening, stroll around the market place for souvenir shopping. Facilities for overnight stay will be arranged at a hotel, in Leh.
DAY 5 – Depart Leh (Fly Out)
- Transfer to the airport and board the flight to your onward destination.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet at arrival.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all categories except for standard package for which we’ll use Scorpio Qualis OR Sumo Grand as per the itinerary.
- 04 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary with breakfast and dinner.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
- Wild Life and Red Cross fee.
- Traditional welcome in the hotel with a welcome drinks (hot tea / coffee / kahwa) upon arrival.
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car are included.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.