Leh-Sham valley | Khardung La Pass | Nubra valley | Pangong Lake | Leh | Jispa | Manali
Day 1 Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitised vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2 Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary ‘Sham Valley’.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get the admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3 Leh to Nubra valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to The World’s Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world’s highest all-season motorable road.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snacks – Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh.
- Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 4 Nubra valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 5 Pangong lake to Leh | Excursion to Rancho School
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
- The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
- Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot
- Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 6 Leh to Jispa | Drive Through Gata Loops, 21 Hairpin Bends
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Jispa
- Enjoy the singing of the Nakeela flowing right next to you
- During the journey, Enjoy the ride through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends.
- Explore this picturesque Himalayan village, before moving on to Zingzing Bar – one the highest roadside bars in the world.
- Your next stop is Baralacha La. Standing at 16000 feet, you can enjoy the confluence of the 3 valleys
- Enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony.
- By evening reach Jispa & enjoy dinner around the bonfire.
- Overnight stay at a campsite in Jispa.
Day 7 Jispa to Manali | Drive Via Rohtang-La to Enter A Different World
- Post breakfast, start your journey towards Rohtang pass
- the picturesque vistas of Rohtang attract photography lovers from all over the country every year. The clear blue skies, pristine snow, and the magnificent Himalayas
- which is so spectacular that it has been featured in many Bollywood blockbusters ranging from Jab We Met to Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani
- By afternoon, you’ll reach Manali.
- Take rest and Discuss about the trip with fellow mates around the dinner table`
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Manali.
Day 8 Departure from Manali | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and proceed for check-out.
- One can also visit Solang Valley and try out different adventurous sports activities like paragliding, Snow Scooter, Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, and many more fun activities
- This marks the end of your Leh Ladakh Tour
- Have a great journey towards your hometown and leave with tons of memories
- Airport pick-up as per your flight timing
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour
- Camping with an evening bonfire
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.