02 nights Gangtok | 02 nights Pelling | 02 nights Darjeeling
Nestled between the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, the city of Gangtok rises as a center for Tibetology and Tibetan Buddhist culture. It is the capital of the state of Sikkim in India and a popular destination for globetrotters. With its stunning views of Mount Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world, this beautiful city gained prominence after the construction of Enchey Monastery. Today, Gangtok is home to many monasteries and educational institutions. Pelling is a lovely town nestled away in the Himalayas. It is a part of the district of North Sikkim, India. It is blessed with abundant natural beauty. The landscape is dotted with exotic waterfalls and lakes.
DAY 1 – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
- Arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and then you will be met, assisted and move towards Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On reach check into the hotel and the rest of the day will be at leisure. Stay will be here follows by the delicious feast
DAY 2 – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After Breakfast, hike towards the Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), which is 55 kms away from Gangtok city? In the evening return back to the Gangtok for an overnight stay, Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
DAY 3 – Gangtok – Pelling (150 kms / 5 hrs) via Chardham
- After Breakfast, you will be heading towards the Pelling. (6,300 ft.), En-route visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi.
- On reach check into the hotels and capture the vicinity for your reminiscence. Overnight stay will be in Pelling followed by the delicious feast.
DAY 4 – Pelling Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, The day will be at leisure and today you will be visiting the most admired monasteries of the Sikkim. One is the oldest, Sangachoeling Monastery, established in the 17th century byLama Lhatsün Chempo. The monastery is situated on an edge top above Pelling at a distance of 7 kilometers (4.3 mi) from Pemayangtse Monastery and is accessed by walking the steep hilly track of 4 kilometers (2.5 mi), which traverses through rich forest cover.
- The other one is the breathtaking Pemayangtse (‘Perfect Sublime Lotus’) Monastery, founded in 1705, home of a wall canvas and statuette. The monastery was built for pure monks & (ta-tshang) meaning & monks of pure Tibetan lineage celibate and without any physical abnormality. The head lama of this monastery had the unique privilege of anointing the Chogyals of the erstwhile monarchy of Sikkim with holy. Here also visit the Rabdentse Ruins. Stay overnight at Pelling and enjoy delicious feast.
DAY 5 – Pelling – Darjeeling (80 kms /4 hrs)
- After Breakfast, Drive towards the Darjeeling (6,950 ft.) via Singla check post. On reach, transfer to your hotel for overnight stay
DAY 6 – Darjeeling Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, Today you will be driving to the Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to have magnificent views of the Mount Everest along the Kanchenjunga ranges. This is 11 km from the city of Darjeeling and can be conquered either by jeep or by foot through Chowrasta, Alubari (the oldest tea plantation) or Jorebangla and then you will be bouldering up incline to the peak, which will take about 2 hours at an effortless speed. Enroute you will be visiting the Ghoom Monastery, prevalently known as the Yiga Choeling Monastery situated at Ghum at an altitude of 8,000 feet.
- After having the crowcock meal, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. The evening will be free to explore the area your own or you can opt the shopping for your reminiscence. Enjoy the feast in the hotel followed by the overnight stay.
DAY 7 – Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
- After Breakfast, check out from the hotel, and move towards the NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey. Back to home with sweet memories.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 06 Breakfasts.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 06 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.