01 night Shimla | 01 night Kalpa | 01 night Tabo | 02 nights Kaza | 01 night Losar | 01 night Pin Valley | 01 night Nako | 01 night Narkanda
DAY 1 – Chandigarh / Delhi to Shimla (7200 feet / 3-4 – 8-10 hours)
- On arrival at Delhi / Chandigarh Railway Station / Airport, you will be met, assisted and get driven towards Shimla (380kms), sited within the heart of Himalayas. On reaching move towards the hotel for check-in and the evening will be at leisure. Stay overnight in Shimla and enjoy the appetizing dine offered by the hotel.
- Shimla derives its name from goddess Shyamala Devi, which is an incarnation of Kali. The town is almost the home to a number of tudor bethan and neo – gothic architectures dating from colonial era as well as multiple temples. For its rugged mountainous terrain, charming snowfall and pleasant weather, this place has been a blast to eminence among nature lovers and escapade enthusiast.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
DAY 2 – Shimla to Kalpa (9711 feet / 8-10 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Kalpa, En-route visit, the Bhima Kali temples, Sarahan is the erected in the old-style Kinnauri way mainly from the coatings of stone and timber to engross the force of earthquakes. After visiting, continue your journey to the Reckong Peo – the district capital of Kinnaur. It is a place where we get permit to enter Spiti valley and once all formalities done, we can head up higher on a 7 kilometer zigzagging road, to the old-fashioned village of Kalpa – a jewel with intriguingly splendid vistas of the Kinner Kailash and Jorkandan Peaks impending right above the village.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Kalpa.
DAY 3 – Drive from Kalpa to Gue to Tabo
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Tabo, entering into the Spiti Valley through a traditional mischievous Sumdoh. Continue your drive into the rugged and arid topography and take a bottom halt to discover Gue. On arrival ay Tabo, check-in at your hotel.
- Gue is famed for a monastery that dynasties a 500 year naturally shriveled monk. Legend say the lama named Sangha Tenzin shriveled him to free his village from the wave of scorpions. After visiting, continue your journey towards the ‘Ajanta of the Himalayas’. Tabo enclosing the 1010 year-old Tabo Monastery – which is a UNESCO world heritage site and is famous for its ancient paintings that portray the life of The Buddha, and complex portrayals of gods and whizzes along with life-size effigies of bodhisattvas, in a synthesis of western Tibetan, Indian and Kashmiri styles.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at guest house in Tabo.
DAY 4 – Tabo – Kaza (60 KM)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Kaza, you will be entering into the Spiti Valley through a traditional mischievous Sumdoh. Continue your drive into the rugged and arid topography and take a bottom halt to discover Gue. On arrival at Kaza, check-in at your hotel.
- Continue your journey to Kaza after spending some time in Tabo. Snubbed by the craggy and serrated foothills on both sides, this morning we will be driving to the district capital of Spiti Valley – Kaza. Here you will be sighting the Tabo monastery, sheltered as the National Historic Treasure of India by the Archeological Survey of India. The Tabo monastery is a home of more than 60 lamas with the stunning collections of the scriptures, portion of art and wall canvas.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Kaza.
DAY 5 – Kaza
- After breakfast, proceed for in & around sightseeing of Kaza. Today you will be visiting another utmost occupied village called Komic town. In the afternoon unwind yourself or explore the area.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Kaza.
DAY 6 – Drive from Kaza to Losar
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Losar, a hamlet turned out to be a sleepy Shangri-La. Its folks, its loveliness, its calm but wild environs are all a perfect scenery for anyone to retire and settle down in the town.Here you can explore the cold desert, which is surrounded by many natural splendors.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Losar.
DAY 7 – Drive from Losar to Pin Valley
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Pin Valley. About 2 kilometers above Gulling, at Kungri, you will visit the 600-year-old UgyenSangnakCholing Gompa which has a huge cloister edifice that houses about 60 resident Lamas. Avowed as a national park in 1987, Pin Valley is hub to the jeopardized snow leopard. In addition, other animals can also be sighted as Siberian ibex, bharal, weasel, red fox and marten. Birds such as the pika, griffon, golden eagle, bearded vulture, chukor and raven paint the skies a pretty picture. Head towards to the fascinating village of Mudh where we will spend a night in a hotel run by a warm hospitable family.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Mudh.
DAY 8 – Drive from Pin Valley to Nako
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Nako, through the Hindustan – Tibet Highway to reach Nako. Enroute sight how the color of the scenery changes from an emerald lush green to a deserted brown as we will be driving on the worlds most treacherous and beautiful roads. Cross the village Pooh, which is last fuel station and precede to the last hamlet of Kinnaur – Nako.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at guest house in Nako.
DAY 9 – Drive from Nako to Narkanda
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven back to the civilization through NH22 along with the stream Sutlej. Depending on reaching time, you will explore the town. The evening will be free for your own activities.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Narkanda.
DAY 10 – Departure from Narkanda to Delhi
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven back to Chandigarh / Delhi, on arrival drop at Railway Station / Airport for onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 09 Breakfasts & 09 Dinners.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 09 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.