01 night Shimla | 01 night Sarahan | 01 night Sangla | 01 night Chitkul | 01 night Nako | 01 night Kee | 01 night Losar | 01 night Chandratal
Those voyagers who really seeking for the wilderness can visit this spree as here they will get chance to cross the bad boulevards, poor weather environments, marine adventures, high altitude ride and all that things which one desires to have within the barren spree. Here, you will be roving to some of the most popular villages of Spiti Valley including Asia’s highest villages – Komik and Kibber, marvel at the wondrous structure of the Ki Monastery and get ready to be amazed by the Tabo Monastery – a 1000-year-old UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finish your spree by gawping at the Milky Way and the millions of stars as you can campsite near the strikingly stunning Chandratal.
DAY 1 – Chandigarh / Delhi to Shimla (7200 feet / 3-4 – 8-10 hours)
- On arrival at Delhi / Chandigarh Railway Station / Airport, you will be met, assisted and get driven towards Shimla (380kms), sited within the heart of Himalayas. On reaching move towards the hotel for check-in and the evening will be at leisure. Stay overnight in Shimla and enjoy the appetizing dine offered by the hotel.
- Shimla derives its name from goddess Shyamala Devi, which is an incarnation of Kali. The town is almost the home to a number of tudor bethan and neo – gothic architectures dating from colonial era as well as multiple temples. For its rugged mountainous terrain, charming snowfall and pleasant weather, this place has been a blast to eminence among nature lovers and escapade enthusiast.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
DAY 2 – Shimla to Sarahan (7589 feet / 160 KM / 4-6 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Sarahan, on arrival check-in at your hotel.
- Extremely renowned for the Bhima Kali temples, Sarahan is the erected in the old-style Kinnauri way mainly from the coatings of stone and timber to engross the force of earthquakes. There are two towers here, one newly reconstructed after the 12th-century original collapsed, and one from the 1920s (on the left) containing a highly admired shrine to Bhimakali (the local version of Kali) underneath a lovely silver-filigree awning on its top floor. The curved, peaked roofs suggest the Tibetan influence on Kinnauri architecture, which becomes more marked as you move up the valley.
- To the right of the two towers is the squat Lankra Vir Temple, where human sacrifices were carried out right up to the 18th century.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Sarahan.
DAY 3 – Sarahan to Sangla (8900 feet / 90 KM / 3-4 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Sangla Valley, into the district of half horse half men, En-route visit the Batseri Village where an old-fashioned bridge erected over the Baspa River leads you to Batseri and its cobble-stoned thoroughfares and the local temple of Badri Narayan. After this, visit the Kamru Fort – This five-storied tower type fort rests on 55 square feet of stone stage and was constructed by Dev Puran. The elegantlycomplexstatues of the wooden porches and minuscule temple are a view will behold you in the amiable area.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Sangla.
DAY 4 – Sangla to Chitkul (11,320 feet / 22 KM / 1-2 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Chitkul, which is the last Indian hamlet at the border and has a population of roughly 700 people. Here you can cite the Nila range where the greenish-blue Baspa River originates, adorns India on one side and Tibet on the other. Situated at the elevation of 3450m, Chitkul is perfect place for nature lovers and photographers. With few strolls visit the shrine of local Goddess, ‘Mathi’, 500 years old-style architecture built by the unknown person.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Chitkul.
DAY 5 – Chitkul to Nako (12,000 feet / 140 KM / 7-8 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Nako, through the Hindustan – Tibet Highway. En-route sight how the color of the scenery changes from an emerald lush green to a deserted brown as we will be driving on the worlds most treacherous and beautiful roads. Cross the village Pooh, which is last fuel station and precede to the last hamlet of Kinnaur – Nako.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at guest house in Nako.
DAY 6 – Nako to Kee (13,700 feet / 111 KM / 4-5 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Kee, which is about 5 kms from the town of Kaza. On arrival at Kee, check-in at your guest house.
- The drive from Nako to Kee was beautiful much – for most of the part – on tangible, shingle and small or big size boulders. Though big sized diggers and road-rollers will be found running all over the year, trying to remove any debris from the road, and change the condition of the road from worse to wieldy. From moderately narrow driveways – the gorge opens itself into the massive and shipshape spaces, once you cross the city of Tabo and enhancing itself until you cross Kunzum Pass.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at guest house in Kee.
DAY 7 – Kee to Losar (13,500 feet / 81 KM / 4-5 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Losar, on arrival at Losar, check-in at your guest house.
- A hamlet turned out to be a sleepy Shangri-La. Its folks, its loveliness, its calm but wild environs are all a perfect scenery for anyone to retire and settle down in the town.Here you can explore the cold desert, which is surrounded by many natural splendors. The stay will be in hotel which is followed by the delicious feast.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at guest house in Losar.
DAY 8 – Losar to Chandratal (14,000 feet / 38 KM / 2-3 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Chandratal, via Kunzum pass – solitary place on the blue planet to view the Chandratal, the lake of moon. On arrival at Chandratal, check-in at your camps.
- At the moonlight you will see the lake amazes with the different colors. Spend some time in the laps of the lake and incarcerate its eerie exquisiteness in your cameras and your hearts.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at a Camp in Chandratal.
DAY 9 – Chandratal to Manali (6,800 feet / 120 KM / 9-10 hours)
- After breakfast, check-out form the hotel and get driven to Manali, around the lake gives you a spectacular looks from green to reddish orange, and depart for Manali, En-route towards Manali you will pass the tremendously stunning Rohtang Pass.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 08 Breakfasts & 08 Dinners.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 08 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.